Saturday 2 March 2013

The Beginning of a New Hobby


I have always been a keen photographer. The NIKON D 5100 with a 18-55mm Nikkor Lens and Tamron 70-300mm lens is what I started with.

Here is a sample of  my initial photographs that were taken at Hebanhatti near Belgaum.

White Throated Kingfisher
Little Cormorant
White Browed Wagtail
Brahminy Kite in Flight
The White Throated  Kingfisher Striking another Pose

A Little heron captured at Hebanhatti near Belgaum


The next step would be to explore the forested area of Bhutramatti.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A brief Intro About Me - Priyamvada Shekhar and Why Travelling is the best education for me?

 I am Priyamvada Shekhar , Daughter of Mrinal Shekhar , I also have a YouTube channel as Priyamvada Shekhar [please do check it out] I am a ...